Simply click on the heart below to donate online now
There are many other ways to donate…
We rely on the generosity of our local community to be able to continue to help all families facing life limiting illness in Shipston, Kineton, Wellesbourne and the surrounding area. Without you, we couldn’t provide our free nursing care and support for patients and their families in Warwickshire.
We need to raise in excess of £500,000 over a year. With our fundraising hub, it is now even easier to set up a monthly, yearly or quarterly donation, in memory of someone or simply to support the vital work of our nursing team.
Other ways to donate to Shipston Home Nursing:
- By Bank Transfer to Lloyds Bank, Shipston on Stour. Account name: Shipston Home Nursing. Sort code: 30-98-26. Account number: 01665317.
- Send a cheque payable to Shipston Home Nursing to:
Fundraising, Shipston Home Nursing, Suite 7B Ground Floor Office, 50 Stratford Road, Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire CV36 4BA
- Download our Donation Form
- Set up a standing order to Shipston Home Nursing using our Regular Giving Form.
- A gift in a Will or from a Trust Fund.
- With our Paypal Giving Fund Charity pages through Paypal, eBay, GoFundMe and Facebook.
- Via our Shipston Home Nursing Charity Page at JustGiving
- While you shop, through Give as you Live The Giving Machine and Easyfundraising
- Purchase any SHN merchandise, available from our online shop, from many local businesses or through our fundraising team at email@example.com