Would you like to join this amazing team of Nurses?
We are now recruiting for Bank Nurses, please see the advert below for more information.
Bank Registered Nurse
Band: Agenda for Change – Band 5 (Enhanced rates for some shifts)
Location: Based from our Shipston on Stour Office
Hours: Bank (days and nights)
Reports to: Nurse Manager
We are a growing charity delivering specialist palliative care to patients and their families within their own homes.
As a bank nurse you will be part of our Hospice at Home Team and support our Co-ordinator’s to provide excellent palliative nursing and end of life care. The role offers flexible hours over both days and nights. Generally speaking our patients are local to Shipston on Stour, Wellesbourne or Kineton.
Successful candidates will join a supportive and forward thinking Team and have access to staff development and educational opportunities including Clinical Supervision.
Ongoing training and development is also offered, along with incentive schemes and enhanced rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal applicants will:
- Have 2 years post qualifying experience
- Be patient focussed and have the ability to plan and evaluate care. You will also have organisational and time management skills.
- Have enthusiasm and compassion, be an excellent communicator and work well both individually and within a team.
- Ideally have palliative care experience, although this is not essential.
- Have a current UK Driving Licence and their own car.
For further information please contact the Office on 01608 664850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic versions of the application pack may be requested in Microsoft Word format should applicants wish to submit their application via email.