Do you know what it takes to provide Hospice at Home Care?
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Across the UK, more than 200 Hospices and Hospice at Home Charities provide help, support and care to over 200,000 patients, carers and families every year. We are proud to be a part of this amazing team.
Now more than ever it is important that our service remains FREE of charge for patients and their families who need our care and support at the end of their lives.
Next month, HospiceUK week is helping to raise awareness of the role that a Hospice care at Home service like SHN provides, within the local community. Supporting Shipston-on-stour, Wellesbourne, Kineton and the surrounding villages.
Even just a few pounds a month will help to provide
- Early referral and support
- 365 days per annum service
- Patients known to us can speak to a Senior Nurse day or night
- 150 new patients under our care each year
- 6500 nursing hours per annum at a cost of £32.30 per hour
- Waking night sits with patients from 10pm to 7am
- Respite visits to provide free time for carers
During HospiceUK care week (5-11th October) Shipston Home Nursing are appealing to you, our local community to sign up to our donation campaign – on a weekly, monthly or annual basis – you decide.
You can sign up using the form below or look out for an envelope through your door soon!
Standing Order form, Please download, print and return to us.
If you would like to support us and have any problems with the form, please contact the office on 01608 664850.