We’d like your continued support…
We are preparing for the new EU General Data Protection Regulation which comes into force on the 25 May 2018 and replaces the existing Data Protection Act
The new regulation requires that we ask for your specific permission to contact you or to update you on our news and the various fundraising events we hold.
Obviously, we would like to send you only information you feel is relevant to you and luckily, giving you consent is easy
Our promise to you:
- Hold your data securely and only share it within Shipston Home Nursing
- Use your data to contact you through email, post or text messages
- Only contact you to:
- Update you on our news and our fundraising events
- Let you know of any Fundraising initiatives
- Ask if you’d like to help us at any of our Fundraising events
- Not share your data with any third party whether an individual, a business or another charity.
Should you wish to change your mind, please visit our website to update your preferences.
Many thanks for your ongoing support